Texoma Medical Center is recruiting an Internal Medicine physician for an immediate need in Denison, TX:
• Hospital-employed position taking over a large and well-established practice with a 20-year history in the community
• Exceptional opportunity to walk into a fully developed practice in an attractive community convenient to the Dallas Metroplex
• Outpatient position; however, physicians are free to follow patients into the hospital if they prefer
• Practice averages 20 patients per day
• Compensation will include a competitive salary plus incentives; full employed benefits package; sign on bonus and relocation
• Ideal candidates will have at least three to five years of practice experience. Spanish speaking ability will be a plus
• While all appropriate candidates will be considered, special consideration will be given to those candidates with active Texas licensure and the availability to start as soon as possible
The City of Denison, Texas, a community of 22,000 residents, is located 67 miles north of Dallas. Denison offers excellent schools, beautiful scenery, and a variety of shopping, restaurants and hotels. Its proximity to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex allows Denison to offer access to every urban amenity, while retaining the unhurried atmosphere of a smaller community.
Texoma Medical Center is a 288-bed regional medical center with a staff of over 200 physicians. TMC’s main campus is located in Denison, Texas, approximately one hour north of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. The hospital offers major specialty services, including open heart surgery and neurosurgery. Advanced resources, such as certified trauma care support TMC's role as a regional specialty center. Since 1965, TMC has provided the kind of sophisticated, experienced care that was once available only in major metropolitan areas.