OB/GYN Private Practice Opportunity
Corona Regional Medical Center, in conjunction with a local single-specialty group, is recruiting an OB/GYN to join their practice.
Join a Well-Established Practice, with 3 other Physicians and 2 Advanced Practitioners.
About the Opportunity:
- Strong growth potential
- Competitive compensation/benefits package
- Reasonable Call Schedule
- Excellent Payer Mix
Qualified Candidates will be:
- Robotically Trained (preferred but not required)
- California Licensed
About the Community
• Very affordable, newer housing options in attractive neighborhoods
• Family-friendly community offers the best of suburban living
• Quality schools, great shopping and restaurants
• Numerous recreational/cultural activities
• Comfortable driving distance to the beautiful beaches
Corona Regional Medical Center offers labor, delivery and recovery suites that provide a comfortable, homelike setting and use advanced medical technology. It is a warm, private place where patients can share this intimate experience with family and friends. The labor and delivery nurses are specialists in childbirth and provide competent, compassionate care that make child birth a positive experience. We are aligned with UC Irvine Health in the development of a maternal-fetal medicine clinic that is part of the obstetrical and gynecological program at Corona Regional. The clinic is staffed with perinatologists from UC Irvine Health. We offer detailed level II ultrasounds, pre-pregnancy planning and high-risk obstetric consultations.
Contact in-house physician recruiter, Hollie Garcia for more details and to submit your CV.