State-of-the-art hospital in Los Angeles County is in need of a dynamic, PM&R physician with leadership skills.
This brand new, 27 bed acute rehab unit, at Palmdale Regional Medical Center, is masterfully designed to include several therapy spaces, (including outdoors), exam rooms and office space for the outpatient clinic, and a transitional apartment.
Build this program in a region that offers great opportunity for growth and success.
• Competitive, generous compensation package including benefits, overhead expenses, signing bonus and relocation allowance, and medical director stipend
• Potential for outpatient clinical practice within the rehab unit
• Must be Board Certified
• Must be California licensed or in process
• Expertise/training emphasis in neurorehabilitation, TBI, stroke, movement disorders, a must - this is not a pain management position
• Medical Directorship and program development experience preferred
Palmdale Regional Medical Center is a state-of-art hospital facility, with private, single-occupancy rooms, spacious visitor lounge areas, a gourmet kitchen with large cafeteria seating, and a dedicated staff of professionals.
Palmdale is a growing community in the High Desert of Los Angeles County. It has changed significantly in the last 10 years due to the influx of private industry in aeronautics and alternative energy. This has brought educated professionals to the region and raised the standard in housing choices, schools and recreation. Many of the medical staff of Palmdale Regional Medical Center live in Santa Clarita and Valencia, just a half-hour drive away, but other suburban areas of Los Angeles are also within a short distance.
Please contact in-house physician recruiter, Hollie Garcia for more information and to submit your CV.