Ear Nose and Throat physician opportunity now available!
Fort Duncan Medical Center in Eagle Pass, Texas is recruiting an Otolaryngologist
to join the community.
• Your choice of employed, hospital-sponsored private practice, or join an existing group.
• The community's existing primary care providers are collegial and ready to welcome and support a new ENT physician.
• Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits
• This is an excellent opportunity to establish your new practice in a vibrant and growing South Texas community.
• H1B and J1 Yes candidates encouraged to apply!
Fort Duncan Medical Center is a 104-bed, Level IV Trauma Center averaging 5,500 admissions and 60,000 outpatient visits per year. The hospital also features a new angiography suite, a Women’s Center, and a new 12-bed emergency room.
Eagle Pass , TX is located on the southern Texas border, with a population of approximately 30,000 people. Eagle Pass enjoys a high rate of growth, with a population increase of over 14% from 2000 to 2005. The city is located within 2 hours of Laredo and 2.5 hours from San Antonio.